Home leave for Indonesian helpers

You and your helper would have to visit the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore to complete home leave processing procedures

In order for your helper to return to Indonesia for her home leave, she would need the Indonesian-Singapore Worker Card (KPIS) and be registered at the Indonesia Embassy in Singapore. There is no fee involved. You and your helper have to visit the Indonesia Embassy in Singapore in person.

Documents required to present at the Indonesian Embassy:

  • Work Permit
  • Photocopy of Passport
  • Signed employment contract under the official embassy template (This employment contract will be provided at the Embassy). The contract will follow the date of the work permit validity. 

To re-enter Singapore, your helper has to bring:

  • Work permit 
  • Employment Contract received at the Indonesian embassy
  • KPIS card  
Powered by