My helper has lost her work permit. How do I get a replacement?

Getting a replacement work permit

Employers must apply for a replacement work permit within 1 week with MOM if their helper’s card is lost, stolen or damaged. You also have to file a police report if the card is stolen. 

For a damaged card, the fee is $60. For a lost card, the fee is $100 for the first loss and $300 for a subsequent loss. Fees are non-refundable.

Approval for the issuance of a replacement is immediate for most cases and the new card can be collected 4 working days after approval.

You can find more information here

Powered by