I have moved to a new address/residence. What should I do?

Update change in address on helper's work permit online on MOM or at the police station

If you are a Singaporean or PR, please update your address at the nearest police station or ICA building. 

If you are holding an EP, S Pass, DP or LTVP issued by MOM, you need to update your residential address online.

This new address will automatically be updated as your helper's workplace. You will receive an acknowledgement letter by post within 2 weeks.

You can find out more information here

Powered by